Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Plus size modeling - BAB



BIG n BEAUTIFUL

Plus size ladies I have discovered this beautiful webby that celebrates women who are big!!! There are so proud to be Big!!

You guys remember I post a blog about me wanting to be a plus size model?? Guess what!

I FINALLY GOT MY CHANCE!!



All thanks to BAB!!

Yes! Finally, a plus size fashion show for all B.A.B. Girls out there! It’s about time for us to step it up and say “Hey!”. I have a dream, a dream to have plus size fashion in main stream media. We are currently in the midst of finalising the details for the event so do bear with us for a while more. This event will be a ticketed event and we can only accomodate 150pax.

The Fashion Show name…
“Grand et Beau” means Big and Beautiful in French. Since we are featuring corsets and more haute couture gowns and dresses for this fashion show, why not let’s give it a french name!

The Fashion Show will feature…
* Plus Size Wedding Gowns
* Plus Size Evening Gowns
* Plus Size Corsets
* Plus Size Beach Wear
* Plus Size Casual Dresses

Event details and ticket sales will start end October 2009.

Go to http://bab.com.sg/events/fashion-show for more details.   - By BAB

  :... because slim was so last year!"

COOL!!










The need 15 models for the show.. I took this as a great opportunity.. I could never get this chance again right.. Haha..

I GOT SELETED!!! I have been waiting for their E-mail..

Finally when I got their E-,ail I was hoping around my house!! LOL

Out of 52 whosigned up, I was one of the luck ones to get in!!


They even have BEACHWEARS!!!
- Bikins
-Tankinis
-Pareo Wraps
-Cover up Tops






I wanna get my hands on some of them!!



 Goods Return / Exchange

  • All good(s) sold are non-refundable, unless due to manufacturing / tailoring defects.
  • “NO-FIT” Exchange Policy – should the good(s) be unable to fit due to size or manufacturer’s defects, you may send it back to us for exchange for another size within 7 days.


I will Update on the event..  Expect more pictures!!! More News!! Hahah!! Wish me luck people!! 

No comments: