Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Plus Size Modeling

Since from the age of  7, I always have been on the plus size. So I never thought of being a model when I was in my Teens.. But I loved to watch Models.. The walk they walk, The Turns they do, The proudness they have on their faces. But Me being like them.. Nah... Nope I always Loved Tyra Banks!!


She is such a BEAUTY












But sometime back, I came across something called " PLUS SIZE MODELING" . I was so happy that there are women who do plus size modeling but, sadly in  Singapore there is no market compared to US and UK.But if there ever is, I would love to join.



She's Pretty











She looks hot

















Plus size women are Sexy too




















I'm not saying that if your plus sized, that you should always be one.. But being healthy is also good. Exercise regularly

You would feel healthy and feel sexy too.
So what do you think? Shall I try for plus size Modeling or not? 






Kamala and myself

1 comment:

Dinesh said...

hai just visit ; dineshwebtv.blogspot.com