Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Saturday Movie Night - Drag Me To Hell (26/09/09)

While watching Tv, I received a SMS from my Cousin brother that my 2nd sister and I are invited to his house to watch a Horror movie - Drag Me To Hell


Christine Brown has a good job, a great boyfriend, and a bright future. But in three days, she's going to hell.

I was really thinking the movie was gonna be very scary and I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. Sighs.. I would say 1/4 had shocking scenes, other 1/4 had totally disgusting scenes ( the old women) & the other 1/2 of the movie was more or like cartoon.. I dare say her action was not so natural.
 I expected better.

My movie Rating is :  4/10

But we did eat n drink our hearts out.. lol


Microwave Popcorn - Step 1

Step 2


Step 3


PS : A little was burn thanks to someone!





We had also :


F&N Ice Cream Soda - Missed that yummy taste






Tuna Sandwich 





Tidbits





Moral of the story even if the movie sucked, the right movie foods will cheer you up! Mine sure did!

No comments: